builder on construction site

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Anybody that gives advice as part of their business needs professional indemnity insurance, such as accountants, building surveyors, architects, solicitors, doctors, dentists, insurance brokers, web designers, quantity surveyors, management consultants, estate agents, project managers and IT consultants.

This is because if their advice is negligent and causes a financial loss, damage to property or personal injury to a third party (someone not connected with their business, such as a customer) then it is likely they will be sued.

A professional indemnity insurance policy (sometimes described as PI insurance or PII insurance) will pay compensation and defence legal costs.

Click here to download our Guide on Professional Indemnity Insurance »

Recommended Insurance Broker

versatile insurance logoVersatile Insurance insure offer many types of insurance policies including Professional Indemnity insurance. They offer instant insurance quotations and cover for over 200 professions including engineers, surveyors, architects, accountants, IT consultants and photographers.

Versatile Insurance are able to provide competitive quotes and free expert advice. Quotes are available online, and most policies can be bought instantly. They have no hidden fees and all calls are handled from their UK call centre.

To enquire about your insurance needs, phone them now on 01837 658955 or email them at Their fully trained, experienced and friendly staff are ready to help.

To see other insurance brokers we recommend, visit our Recommended Brokers page »